Franchise Compliance Handbook
Serving Texas, the U.S., and the World
At Mullin, we have written our own Franchise Compliance Handbook showing the best practices for awarding franchises in compliance federal and state franchise and business opportunity laws.
Our handbook provides detailed information for franchisors about the following topics:
- How to maneuver the legal landscape.
- Federal franchise sales law.
- State franchise sales laws.
- Business opportunity laws.
- Delivering the FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document).
- Financial performance representations.
- Negotiating the sale.
- State relationship laws.
If you need legal assistance as a franchisor in complying with state or federal law regarding any issue in franchising, we urge you to contact us for experienced and dedicated help. Our firm has been engaged in all aspects of franchise law and compliance since 2003.
Contact a Dallas attorney concentrating on franchise law today. Read our full Franchise Compliance Handbook here to learn more.