Experience You Rely On.
Franchise & Business Lawyers
Serving Clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout the World
At Mullin, P.C. we recognize that, in the business world, relationships are everything. Our Dallas business lawyerdedicated to expanding and strengthening client relationships by providing results driven legal representation, client service teams, and predictable fee arrangements.
Located in Dallas, we serve business clients in our immediate North Texas community, throughout the U.S., and internationally.
What We Do
Our firm provides detailed and expansive services in all aspects of franchising, trademark counseling and protection, as well as any issues falling under the larger umbrella of business law.
We offer the substantive knowledge and experience of a large firm with the approachability and close personalized attention of a boutique firm.
At Mullin, P.C. we offer the advantage of collaboration with a team of attorneys who are seasoned with distinct experience and knowledge in their concentrated fields.
This means you will have the benefit of the extensive service and attentiveness necessary to resolve your issues. Our Dallas business attorney's work is customized to your individual needs and goals.
Our exceptionally talented team of attorneys have the experience to help support the growth and success of your business. Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help.
Knowledge & Skill Put to WorkOur Team
How We Help Businesses
We are here to help you resolve business and franchise issues and to expand your operations through the following actions:
- Grow your business through franchising, licensing, and private equity transactions.
- Buy and sell assets and business interests.
- Identify, register, and enforce trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal franchise law and regulation.
- Resolve commercial disputes from negotiation and mediation to arbitration, litigation, and appeals.
How We Help Individuals
Our experience enables us to understand what challenges you will face as your business grows over time, and we are here to help:
- Understand and negotiate franchise, distribution, and other related agreements.
- Help build a network to launch your franchise.
- Form and structure new businesses entities.
- Identify, develop, and protect intellectual property.
- Plan for business succession, transfers, and negotiate buy-sell agreements.
- Resolve commercial disputes.
What Makes Us Different?
Our entire team has unique skills and specialties, which helps the entire staff get to know you and anticipate your needs.
Running a business often leads to a variety of legal needs and challenges, and our team is willing and ready to assist you from start to finish.
Big Firm Experience. Boutique Firm Rates.
We offer the substantive knowledge and skill of a large law firm without charging you the big firm prices.
We provide customized strategies for each and every client, and offer the experience to implement them.